Authors are instructed to follow the below guidelines for submission of the abstract.
Abstract should be written only in English.
The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
Please click here to download the abstract template
We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
You can submit your abstract via Link
You will receive an acknowledgement mail upon your submission
Decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48hrs of submission
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above-mentioned guidelines,
Submit your abstract via online Submission or Email your abstract to email@example.com
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, Please feel free to write to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
W.T. Pong1 and L. Bennett2
1. Magnetic Materials Group, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD 20899
2. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the George Washington University, Washington, DC 20052
A one-page abstract should be prepared in the following format:
(1) Use a sheet of A4 size paper.
(2) Use 12 point Times New Roman for the main text and smaller fonts may be used for figure captions.
(3) The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inch.
(4) Start the first line leaving a space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper side.
(5) The Title, Author's Names, and Affiliations should all be centered.
(6) Insert one blank line between the Affiliations and the main text.
(7) Main text should be fully justified with single spacing.
(8) Use bold face with bigger fonts for the Title but not for Authors, Affiliations, and the main text.
(9) Please underline the presenting Author.
(10) Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.
 C.R. Clemmer, T.P. Beebe Jr., Science 251 (1991) 640
 J. Xhie, K. Sattler, M. Ge, N. Venkateswaran, Phys. Rev. B 47 (1993) 15835